Friday, May 15, 2009

It's nice to get these kinds of emails...thought we'd share!!

Hello Gentlemen,
I just wanted to thank you for all you do for us. I had an event today and my client asked me to get centerpieces from one of your fellow florist in Atlanta. Of course, I wanted to order them from you, but my client asked me to use this particular florist. I ordered them a few days ago and they delivered them today. The quality is absolutely NOTHING compared to what you provide us with. Cheap flowers and not presented well at all. And, to top it off they were way more expensive than you and were not willing to work within the budget that my client was looking for. I appreciate you guys understanding budgets, especially with the year that the economy has had. The flowers you provided us yesterday were absolutely gorgeous...I know I can always count on you to provide us with beautiful, high quality flowers. You are the ONLY florist I recommend to anyone, because I know I can count on you and I trust you!
Thank you so much and I hope you both have a great weekend!
Becky

Becky Graham
Druid Hills Golf Club
Director of Catering
740 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307

No comments:

Post a Comment