Monday, June 8, 2009

Praise from Mother of the bride Lantrip/Friend wedding June 6

Larry & Greg,
I am beyond speechless. The flowers that Foxgloves and Ivy did for Amy and Marco's wedding were absolutely the most stunning I have ever seen. I was so overwhelmed at the beauty of it all-from the church to the courthouse-it was just as you said it would be. It truly hurt my heart to leave at the end of the evening and leave all those beautiful flowers behind. Amy and Marco have left for the Dominican Republic so I haven't been able to discuss the wedding in detail with her, but she did tell me she thought the flowers were the most elegant of any wedding she has ever been to. She and Marco danced the night away, and were VERY HAPPY with everything. Thanks for the part you and your staff played in making her wedding perfect.
Lisa Lantrip

No comments:

Post a Comment