Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kind words from the mother of the Groom (Ashley & Michael)

We received this email today and thought we'd share; it is from Michael's mother

"To Larry and Greg and all of your staff,
 
I find it difficult to tell you how beautiful I thought everything was.  I waited to see the main dinning area at the Peachtree Club until I got there from the Rehearsal.  Wendy told me it was gorgeous, but I am not sure that even described my first impression.  The tall arrangements, the tablecloths,  the perfect volatives, and all of the table arrangements were exactly as I had envisioned them to be.  Greg, it was as if you were in my mind and saw the same thing I did.
 
The Reception was also magical. Looking into that dinning space was spectacular.  Your recommendation for the chairs, tablecloths everything was beautiful.  Marcia told me Sunday that you came by the Reception and I am sorry I did not get to see you.
 
I told Wendy at the Peachtree Club,  that if Foxgoves and Ivy were doing the flowers  tell her clients to not doubt that it will be perfect.
Thanks for tolerating me and making this one of the most memorable weekends.
 
Sincerely,
Tina Lyerly"

No comments:

Post a Comment